is committed to achieving quality and has adopted the philosophy that quality is not an event, but a journey without a finish line.
Our aim is to become a leader in our field by providing clients with a high standard of work conforming to contract specifications, with a clear focus on achieving client and employee satisfaction.
The Quality Management System at PCC has been developed, implemented and is maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000. We are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Ashiana established the following measurable quality objectives:
- 1. Ensure we understand our client's requirements and that these requirements are satisfied to the best of our ability.
- 2. Ensure effective and efficient delivery of our services to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
- 3. Ensure we provide cost effective solutions to our clients.
- 4. Ensure that activities engaged by the company are conducted safely for employees, subcontractors and visitors ....to maximise performance.
- 5. Ensure we provide our clients with high quality work, conforming to the contract specifications, Building Regulations and Industry Best Practice